Apartment 3, 8 Stow Park Circle, Newport, South Wales, NP20 4HE
- One Bed MAISONETTE with great CHARACTER
- Situated in an EXCLUSIVE GATED Development of 4 HIGH SPECIFICATION
- Lounge with OUTSTANDING VIEWS towards the Severn Estuary
- High Specification Kitchen
- INSULATED and SOUND Proofed
- Front Door and Gate Entry System
- Two ALLOCATED Parking Spaces and Guest Parking
- Email NOW to View or to ask any further QUESTIONS?
Via GROUND communal entrance Door into Hall with Rear Door to communal GARDEN, stairs to first floor, Front door into: -
HALL OPEN PLAN to STUDY
(7'7" x 15'4") Double-Glazed Windows to the Rear Elevation, radiator and stairs to: -
With doors off to:-
(17'6" x 13'10") Double-glazed sash windows to the front elevation with FABULOUS views over to the Channel, radiator.
(11'10" x 9'9") Double-glazed sash windows to the side elevation, fitted to a VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION with a good range of CONTEMPORARY wall and base units with wood effect roll top surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and five ring gas hob with matching cooker hood over and integrated oven below. Integrated Fridge and Freezer, Dishwasher and Washer Dryer, radiator and ceramic tiling throughout. Arch through to: -
(5'7" x 5'8") Double-glazed sash window to the rear elevation tiled flooring continued, wall mounted combination boiler and ceramic tiling throughout.
(13'10" x 12'10") Character Period double-glazed sash windows to front with TREMENDOUS views across to the Channel, Cupboard doors to good sized under eve storage, radiator. Door to: -
MASTER EN-SUITE BATHROOM
SIZABLE Contemporary Bathroom with double-glazed window to the rear elevation, door to under eve storage Fitted with a white suite with low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen, shower over, chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
From Hall: -
Frosted double-glazed sash window, fitted with a contemporary suite comprising with low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, wall mounted mirror, feature chrome towel radiator and ceramic tiled flooring throughout. Door to large Walk in Cupboard.
The Appartment is approached via Electric double gates with entry system to the driveway and grounds where there are two allocated parking and visitor parking spaces.
To the REAR is a COMMUNAL LAWNED Garden and Storage Location for the Bins.
Adre Properties is a local and affordable and professional online Estate Agent dedicated to the South Wales Region. If you have either a property to sell or rent then give us a call to find out how much you could save.
Adre Properties is a Trading name of Adre Properties Ltd.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Landlord. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. Items shown within photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the Inventory.
Both the information and photographs on this website are the copyright of Adre Properties Ltd. Prospective purchasers and or tenants may download, store and use the material for both their own personal consideration and for those people they may need to consult with. However, unless the permission of Adre Properties Ltd has been sought, under NO circumstances may any content, including photographs, be republished, retransmitted, redistributed or otherwise so that it causes the material to become available to any party or on any website, online service or bulletin board or reproduced as a hard copy or in other media form.
TENANT FEES ACT 2019
Under the Tenant Fees Act (England) from 1 June 2019 and in Wales the Renting Homes (Wales) Bill, from 1 September 2019 the only fees applicable to your Tenancy are:
1. Your Rent;
2. Your Tenancy Deposit which is certified with My|Deposits and is CMP (Total Loss Certified);
3. A Refundable Holding Deposit (if applicable) capped at one weeks rent;
4. A Payment capped at £50 (or reasonable costs as incurred if higher) should you change your Tenancy;
5. Payments associated should you have an early Termination of your Tenancy;
6. Payments in respect of Council Tax, Utilities, TV Licence, TV/Broadband etc;
7. A default fee for late payment of rent (at 14 days overdue at 3% the Bank of England's base rate) replacement of a lost key / security device.
Admin Fees ceased in England on 1 June and in Wales, 1 September 2019.
If you are charged a fee not on this list, it is a prohibited payment. If you are uncertain you should contact Citizens Advice, obtain Legal Advice or contact your local Trading Standards Authority.